Monday September 14
Times 17:40 – 18:20
What happens when you take a talented industry speaker, get them to talk about a topic of their choice but restrict them to 20 slides in a little under 7 minutes?
You get the madness of the Pocket Gamer 2020 Sessions, a brilliantly to-the-point fun presentation event to finish off the first day of Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki Digital 2020.
These are a super fun sessions to watch and enjoy – the perfect way to round off the first day of PGC Helsinki Digital 2020. Beers are optional/recommended (Bring your own of course)!
If you think it looks like something you’d want to do in future, please get in touch! Contact Patty with subject header PGC Sessions 2020 – [email protected]
The stellar speakers taking up the challenge so far are…
- Martine Spaans, Owner, Tamalaki (Host)
- Katleen Evers, Director of Developer Relations, Genvid Technologies
- Hernan Lopez, Game Designer, Epic LLama
- Lucy Hoffman, Co-founder, Carry1st
- Oscar Clark, Chief of Curiosity, Fundamentally Games