Need advice on breaking into the industry? Levelling up your CV and portfolio? Or just want to have a chat about career routes? This is the place for you.
The PG Connects Seattle Jobseeker Corner provides the opportunity to speak with industry experts who are able to share their insights and advice. It’s an AMA space where you can find out more about careers in the games industry and how best to prepare yourself.
You can expect to chat with a leading industry figure. Our list of mentors kindly offering their time include:
- August Belhumeur, 2D/3D Senior Artist, Spry Fox
- Cami Smith, Recruiter, ggLocators.com
- Dylan Rhoads, Program Manager, Nintendo of America
- Joanie Kraut, CEO, Women in Games International
- Kate Edwards, CEO/CXO & Co-Founder, Geogrify/SetJetters
- Kay Gruenwoldt, Founder & Principal, Walking Squid
- Tadhg Kelly, Head of Ops, Mobile Game Doctor
- Tim Cullings, Executive Director, Global Game Jam
Jobseeker Corner will run across both conference days, May 9-10, from 10am until 4pm, live at the venue.
If you’re a jobseeker, student, or generally looking for advice that will progress your career, simply hit the button below and complete the form so we can schedule some time for you.
Do you have experience or insight to share? If you’re in the games industry already and would like to devote some time at the conference to helping others prepare for work, please hit the button below and let us know. You’d be a welcome addition to Jobseeker Corner on May 9 and 10.
For more information about Jobseeker Corner, or about job postings and other recruitment opportunities at PG Connects Seattle, please contact [email protected] for information.