Don't miss out
20th-21st January 2014
An innovative event in the heart of London
Building on our experience of running the leading mobile games industry portal alongside some of the best industry networking events, we believe we can bring something fresh to the conference scene that will be genuinely useful, engaging, and enjoyable.
Key benefits include:
- Essential guides to publishing in Korea, Japan & China
- Super power panels featuring top global business leaders
- Dedicated second track for indie developers
- Exhibition space, workshops, and gaming zone
- The best industry networking events (mixers, pitches, parties)
- Free market trends research for all attendees
The inaugural PG Connects kicks off in the heart of London's Southbank and will be based around the premise of "East meets West", with the aim of providing genuine insight, ideas, and connections amongst thought-leaders from Asia, America and Europe.
Like all of our activities, this event will be born from the industry, for the industry. We're currently busily working to provide a format that's original, involving, and inspiring - encouraging ideas and connections while providing real value to all attendees.
Our stellar line-up of talent is being finalised but there is still time to get involved as a speaker, sponsor, or something else - contact us now!
Sponsorship & sales
Lisa Bisset - email@example.com