2015 HAD SOME OF THE BEST SPEAKERS FROM THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
- Masaru Ohnogi CEO
President, Western Business
- Anatoly RopotovCEO
- Rami Ismail Founder & Strategic Director and Developer
- David Mohr General Manager Europe
- Peter Molyneux OBECreative Director
- Oscar ClarkEvangelist
- Nicoll HuntHead Honcho
I Fight Bears
- Robert XiaoCEO
- Jo TwistCEO
- Jude OwerFounder & CEO
ATTENDED BY THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY…
WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT PG CONNECTS LONDON 2016?
Pocket Gamer Connects is the conference series that reaches the heart of the mobile gaming industry. Curated by the teams responsible for the world’s leading mobile gaming publications, it’s the essential event for anyone wanting to meet, hear, and learn from the leading figures from every corner of the mobile games industry.
Over 4,400 people have so far attended our Pocket Gamer Connects conferences and have loved the unique access to the biggest names in the sector, the brilliant networking opportunities, and sharply honed content on show.
• An all-encompassing mobile gaming industry schedule curated by the PocketGamer.co.uk and PocketGamer.biz teams.
• 7 extensive tracks covering Global Strategy, Monetisation, Edu-Gaming, Future Technologies, British Gaming, Funding, Deal Making, and Indie Survival.
• Over 140 leading speakers from the mobile games industry, mobile technology industry, and beyond.
• Short & sharp talks and panels that cut right to the chase.
• Opportunities to meet the influential and innovative indies driving forward creativity.
• 1,000+ attendees from all areas of the industry and an extensive meeting system to connect you with the people who matter.
• A truly global focus to ensure you learn about all the key markets around the world.
• Extended press coverage from publications across the globe.
• The Very Big Indie Pitch, I Love Indie Showcase, and PechaKucha companion-sessions, as well as the after-show PG Party to enjoy.
WANT TO BE PART OF PGC LONDON 2016?
Talk to us about sponsorship & speaker opportunities
WHAT OUR DELEGATES SAY…
- Developer of Skulldugg
In terms of getting face time with press, that was hands-down the single most important pre-launch event that we participated in this past year.
I think Pocket Gamer Connects is an absolutely fantastic event, with the perfect blend of talks, topics, people, and parties.
- Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Your crew rocks! Whatever was left to perfect after London was perfected. It was all executed very very very well. An honour to have played a part in all of it.
No other event team in the world is as committed as the growth of the mobile games industry as Pocket Gamer - they consistently deliver great events.
PG Connects was the best event I have ever attended. I don’t just mean since we started GameSparks – I mean ever.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Submissions for London are now closed but you can submit your talk for forthcoming PGCs.