The Village, 969 Market Street
San Francisco CA 94103
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!
Keen individuals wanted to join our PGC San Francisco team
PGC San Francisco – Going seriously Stateside
What is PG Connects?
Pocket Gamer Connects has established itself as THE leading mobile games event in the western world, catering to over 1,500 of the global mobile games industry’s top professionals in 2014 alone across London and Helsinki events. Now we’re bringing our unique combination of short-form lectures, super smart engaged speakers dispensing practical advice, and intensive networking to the US!
Why you can’t afford to miss PG Connects San Francisco!
Simply because in the space of 2 days you’ll discover more about the mobile games market than you would in 2 months anywhere else, including:
- Get essential insight from international experts in the Indie Survival Guide
- Gain the inside track on the hottest global markets via East Meets West
- Glimpse future technologies, trends, and more via Future of Mobile Gaming
- Get career-changing exposure in the Very Big Indie Pitch competition
- See the latest games or display your own in the Indie Showcase
- Meet publishers and investors to help take your game to the next level
- Stacks of useful contacts thanks to our match-making system and after-hours events
I think Pocket Gamer Connects is an absolutely fantastic event, with the perfect blend of talks, topics, people, and parties.
With a consistently superb selection of speakers and a diverse group of attendees and exhibitors, PG Connects is the place to do business, network and learn first about the new trends within our industry.
No other event team in the world is as committed as the growth of the mobile games industry as Pocket Gamer - they consistently deliver great events.
Out of all the numerous events that I attend each year, PG Connects stands out as being one that never fails to deliver excellent ROI.
PG Connects was the best event I have ever attended. I don’t just mean since we started GameSparks – I mean ever.
- ClutchPlay Games
In terms of getting face time with press, that was hands-down the single most important pre-launch event that we participated in this past year.