Meet companies at PGC Helsinki that have job vacancies to fill. If you want to break into the games industry or you’re looking for that next challenge, sign up now.
What is it?
The Careers Zone is a dedicated recruitment space, running alongside the conference on September 12th and 13th, with a platform provided by Games Factory Talents to make it easy to meet the right people. The activity is free to attend for jobseekers. There will also be a jobs board where companies can post current openings.
This Careers Zone will be a recruitment opportunity for companies in the games industry to meet with prospective new employees. Participants will also be able to explore and experience the full PG Connects conference. In the fast-changing games industry, recruitment fairs are particularly useful for connecting companies that may be hiring with candidates currently seeking new opportunities, especially following the recent period of layoffs.
How does it work?
Getting involved as either a jobseeker or recruiter is easy. Right now, we’re accepting applications from talents looking for work. Use the form to share your profile with us, and Games Factory Talents will make sure it’s seen by attending companies who are looking to recruit.
- We have a dedicated room for the Games Factory Talents & Pocket Gamer Connects Careers Zone at the conference.
- Jobseekers are invited to fill in their details ON THIS FORM (or using the button above). This will enable the Games Factory Talents team to match you with potential recruiters.
- We have a limited number of free tickets available for jobseekers. If your application is approved, you will be contacted with information about how to register and attend for no charge.
- Once registered for Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki, jobseekers should also ensure that they have an up-to-date MeetToMatch profile too.
- Careers Zone will have 6 tables for recruiters to use to schedule meetings with jobseekers.
- Are you a company that currently has vacancies to recruit for? Please contact [email protected] for details of how to join in.
- All sectors are welcome, not just mobile – any platform (PC, console, web3), any discipline, any level in the games industry is welcome.
Who are Games Factory Talents?
Games Factory Talents is a Helsinki-based talent attraction agency dedicated to the games and creative industries.
Founded in 2018 and with Oleg Paliy leading its experienced team as CEO, it focuses on matching the right talent with the right opportunity. To achieve this, the team gets to know its clients and candidates to fully understand their requirements and goals. It lists thousands of games industry talents in its platform and works with over 50 clients in the region.